The Cary Academy Fund
The annual drive of the Cary Academy Fund (CAF) is the school's top priority fundraiser which supports our mission of a learning community committed to discovery, innovation, collaboration and excellence and
- Touches every student and helps enhance their educational experience whether it's in the classroom, on the field, in the theater, on a field trip, in the studio, even in the dining hall.
- Raises unrestricted dollars to support items in our operating budget, which tuition income does not completely (17% deficit or $4,451 per student for 2016-17)
- Asks all community members (board, parents, employees, alums, grandparents, alum parents) to contribute and gifts of any size are greatly appreciated. We ask that each family supports the school through the CA Fund at a level that is appropriate to their own family's budget and one that expresses pride in being a part of the CA community.
- Strives for a high participation rate which is vital as it makes a strong statement about our commitment to CA, especially when applying for outside grants. It is an unwritten expectation and honor to give back and philanthropy is crucial to the ongoing academic success and financial security of the school.
- Appreciates the support of its Leadership Circle (donors of $1,000 and above). Last year these families consisting of parents, grandparents, alum parents and board members, contributed 73% of all CAF dollars raised.
All Gifts are Tax Deductible. The annual drive closes June 30. You will receive an acknowledgement for your gift in the mail.
CA Fund Gift Club
Cornerstone and above includes updates from the Head of School and an invitation to Cary Academy's annual recognition event.
Blue and Gold Society and above will include a special showcase featuring students and time with faculty.
Founder's Circle also includes dinner with the Founders, providing one-on-one opportunities to meet and talk with our Founders.